The main features of the website and mobile app include:
- Hyper-local and rich content including editorials, game schedules, box scores, player stats, videos and game recaps
- Coverage of 13 varsity sports (girls and boys) in over 600 secondary schools
- Team sites with content specific to individual schools and their sports programs
- Trending articles and social media feeds
- User profiles with home pages and personalized feeds
- Unique user interface including the ability to like and comment on articles and interact with all content
“We believe that sport is the key to development, and therefore our goal is to relentlessly promote high school sport. The website and app will help us connect fans, families, schools and brands to that local sports programs can thrive, “said Matt Malatesta, co-founder of VYPE Magazine and current director of content for VYPE Media.
The VYPE website and app are now live. Visitors are encouraged to find their favorite teams and sports and to create a free user account at http://vype.com/.
The VYPE mobile app is available for download from iTunes and Google Play stores.
Google Play: http://bit.ly/2QEP3mn
About VYPE Media
VYPE Media, headquartered in Houston, TX, provides exclusive content and services for high school and youth sports. With unique approaches to promoting student athletics, VYPE Media engages local communities of players, teams, coaches, families and fans and develops student athletes, helps schools improve success rates and offers interesting opportunities to advertisers and sponsors wishing to reach the $ 15 billion high school and sports market for young people.
To learn more about VYPE Media’s services and offerings, visit https://vypemedia.com/.
SOURCE VYPE Media