Take a seat for these must-see games and sporting events around Houston from Monday, November 7 through Sunday, November 13, 2022.
This week, college sports are happening in Houston with the Coogs and TSU on campus, and you can catch a PGA event at Memorial Park and more.
Want to know more about the sports happening around H-Town? Find more games and live sports throughout the month in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 5 Sports Games and Events in Houston This Week
- College Basketball: Houston Cougars vs. Northern Colorado at Fertitta Center | monday november 7 – Be there when the #3 nationally ranked college basketball team, our UH Coogs, open the 2022-23 season. Tickets are very limited and start at $15+, but you can find hard-to-get seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7 p.m.
- Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course | From Thursday 10 November to Sunday 13 November – Presented by the Astros Golf Foundation, this annual charity golf tournament returns to Memorial Park, offering four days of tee times with freebies on entry, a concert series and more. $29 and up. Hours vary.
- College Football: Houston Cougars vs. Temple Owls at TDECU Stadium | Saturday November 12 – Cheer on the Coogs in one of their final home games of the season, where they’ll be aiming to rout the Temple Owls and send them home. $15 and up. 2 p.m.
- College Football: Texas Southern University vs. Grambling State at PNC Stadium | Saturday November 12 – The Houston TSU Tigers look to top the standings when they take on fifth-placed Grambling State. $15 and up. 6 p.m.
- Autism Speaks 8K/5K/1K at Sugar Land Town Square | sunday november 13 – Help raise money and support the autism community during this 8K and 5K fundraiser, with a Kids K opportunity. Those who raise $100 or more will also have access to a VIP area with special snacks, drinks and more. $40 in advance; $20 for the 1K Kids Run. 7am.