According to the market analysis, the sports events market is segmented into revenue source, age bracket and region.
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, USA, October 12, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled “Sports Events Market“The Sports Events Market size was valued at $184.61 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach $609.07 Billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 10.5% from 2022 to 2031. report offers in-depth analysis of changing market trends, key segments, major investment pockets, regional scenario, Porter’s Five Forces and competitive scenario.
Request the free sample PDF of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/17252
Some of the factors driving the expansion of the market in the region include expanding sporting events industry, increasing per capita income, growing middle class, and increasing disposable income. Additionally, the rising popularity of major sporting events such as the Tokyo Olympics and the Cricket World Cup, along with increasing digitalization in China and India, are fueling the expansion of the market.
The market is expected to offer many opportunities due to the widespread acceptance of digital tickets and the growing use of smartphones worldwide. However, over the forecast period, market development is expected to be constrained by the unpredictability of ticket prices and a lack of price management.
According to the sports events market analysis, the sports events market is segmented into revenue source, age group, and region.
Basis of revenue source, ticket segment was the largest contributor to the market, with $63,865.1 million in 2021, and is expected to reach $202,205.6 million by 2031, at a CAGR of 10 .0% over the forecast period. A ticket is a voucher that indicates that a person is entitled to admission to a sporting event. Digital tickets and printable tickets online, as well as paper tickets are the most widely used forms of tickets for sporting events. Online tickets for sporting events are growing in popularity due to the convenience offered and hassle-free payment escapades. Digital ticketing creating a high level of transparency, which should reduce black ticketing practices. Thus, the above mentioned factors are expected to drive the growth of the sports events market over the forecast period.
The age group base, the under 20 segment was the major contributor to the market and is expected to reach $202,323.8 million by 2031, at a CAGR of 10.3% during the period forecast. The under 20 segment includes children and is open to new learning and enthusiastic for challenges and exciting activities. Many school and college students participate in various sporting events in schools and individually. The increase in the participation of children and children in sports activities is likely to generate more interest in viewing live sports. Thus, the under 20 segment is growing at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
Regionally, North America garnered the major sporting events market share in 2021 and is expected to maintain its market share throughout the forecast period of the sporting events market. In 2020, North America had the highest revenue share of over 50%. The main driver of regional growth is the increase in viewership of sports other than football in the United States. With well-known clubs like the Bulls, Cavaliers, 76ers, Raptors, Mavericks, Warriors, Trail Blazers, and NY Knicks, football is the most watched sport in the area. Games are watched by large audiences both offline and online. In 2018, 851,824 people watched the Bulls on ESPN, and 843,042 people watched the Cavaliers.
Need a discount? Get an exclusive discount and a free consultation @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/17252
The players operating in the global sports events industry have adopted various development strategies to grow their market share, increase their profitability and stay competitive in the market. Key players profiled in this report are Ace Ticket Worldwide, Inc., GooTickets.Com, Razorgator LLC, SeatGeek, StubHub, Ticket City, Inc., Tickets.com, LLC, Ticketek Pty Ltd, Ticketmaster, and TickPick LLC.
Main benefits for stakeholders:
○ This report provides quantitative analysis of market segments, current trends, estimates and dynamics of the Sports Events Market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify opportunities in the Sports Events Market.
○ Market research is offered with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
○ Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the ability of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-driven business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
○ In-depth analysis of the sports events market segmentation helps to determine the existing market opportunities.
○ Major countries in each region are mapped according to their contribution to global market revenue.
○ Positioning of market players facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the current position of market players.
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
○ What is the estimated growth rate of the market for the forecast period 2021-2031?
○ How big will the market be during the estimated period?
○ What are the major driving forces responsible for shaping the fate of the Sports Events market during the forecast period?
○ Who are the leading vendors in the market and what are the winning strategies that have helped them gain a strong foothold in the sports events market?
○ What are the key market trends influencing the development of the Sports Events market across different regions?
○ What are the major threats and challenges likely to impede the growth of the Sports Events market?
○ What are the key opportunities that market leaders can capitalize on to gain success and profitability?
○ Smart Sports Equipment Market is expected to be valued at $12.0 Billion by 2026
○ Current Music Events Market Trends and Growth Drivers with Key Industry Players
What sets us apart? – Related market research