Take a seat for these must-see games and sporting events around Houston from Monday, November 8 through Sunday, November 14, 2021.
This week, the Houston Open returns to Memorial Park, the college basketball season begins, and the NBA Finals finalists come to town to take on the Rockets.
Elsewhere, the Houston Polo Club closes its fall season, and you’ll have the opportunity to build your legs on a 20-mile bike ride.
Want to learn more about the sports that take place around H-Town? Find more live games and sports throughout the month in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 5 games and sporting events in Houston this week
- College Basketball: Houston Cougars vs. Howard Bison at Fertitta Center | Tuesday, November 9 – The University of Houston women’s basketball team opens its season with a game against historic Howard University. $ 10 to $ 25; youth tickets from $ 5 to $ 10. 3 p.m.
- Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course | Thursday November 11 to Sunday November 14 – The PGA Tour returns to Memorial Park Golf Course for the first time since 1963. Follow your favorite player or group along the course, or choose a location to see each player play a round of golf. The championship round will be played on Sunday with a trophy event to follow. $ 45 to $ 55 depending on the day. Events start at 7 a.m. each day.
- 7th Annual Park to Port Bike Ride near Hermann Park | saturday 13 november – Get on your bike for a scenic ride from Hermann Park to the Port of Houston and vice versa. All skill levels are welcome on this relaxed bike ride, which ends with a party after the ride at Bill Coats Bridge. Registration is $ 35. 7:30 am.
- Women’s Polo Championship at the Houston Polo Club | Sunday November 14 – Watch two teams of the best female polo players compete in a world-class match to close the polo season in Houston. Enjoy raffles, music, a parade of players, expert announcements, a champagne kick at halftime and a special post-match trophy presentation. Tickets cost $ 32.50, $ 15.50 for ages 12 and under. Grandstand seating, which can accommodate 2 to 20 guests, ranges from $ 79 to $ 695. 1:30 p.m.
- Houston Rockets vs. Phoenix Suns at Toyota Center | Sunday November 14 – Chris Paul, Devin Booker and the Phoenix Suns visit the Rockets after wrapping up their season last July, just two wins from an NBA championship. Tickets range from $ 15 to over $ 800, but you can find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 6 p.m.