Take a seat for these must-see games and sporting events around Houston from Monday, November 15 through Sunday, November 21, 2021.
This week it’s college sports for Houston’s nationally ranked multiple track programs. Plus, you can spill blood during racing events that start to surface before the Thanksgiving holiday.
Want to learn more about the sports that take place around H-Town? Find more live games and sports throughout the month in the 365 Houston calendar.
Top 5 games and sporting events in Houston this week
- College Basketball: Houston Cougars vs. Virginia Cavaliers at Fertitta Center | Tuesday November 16 – After reaching their first Final Four in 37 years, the men’s basketball team is entering a new Top 15 season. It will face a tough test from the University of Virginia ACC. Tickets start at $ 45, but you can find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 7 p.m.
- College Football: Houston Cougars vs. Memphis Tigers at TDECU Stadium | Friday 19 November – The Coogs play their last home game of the regular season before heading into a possible AAC Championship and bowling season this winter. Tickets range from $ 20 to $ 125, but you can find better or cheaper seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8 p.m.
- The Great Houston Pie Run 5K & 10K at King’s BierHaus in the Height | Saturday 20 November | Virtual option – Get up and shine (or sleep and go virtual) for the Great Houston Pie Run, which sends runners on 5k and 10k courses – or Kids K for the little ones – and enjoy a delicious slice of pie and of beer after the race party to accompany your finisher medal. Registration (in person and virtual) is $ 40 for 5K or 10K; $ 20 for children K. 7:30 am.
- College Basketball: Houston Cougars vs. New Mexico Lobos at Fertitta Center | saturday 20 november – The Cougars women’s basketball team play one final game at home before heading to Mexico for the Cancun Challenge tournament. Tickets start at $ 10 for adults; $ 5 for children. 4 p.m.
- Bulls 5K race at NRG Stadium | Sunday November 21 – For the benefit of USO Houston, the Texans will host the annual 5K Run / Walk at NRG Stadium, with the Toro’s Kids K kick off, followed by the 5K run and the after party. race. Registration is $ 35 for a non-competitive 5K participant; $ 40 for a competitor (includes a timing chip); $ 30 for the Toro’s Kids K. The virtual race option is available for $ 20. 7:30 am.