Are you trying to broadcast the St. Louis Blues this NHL preseason? While Bally Sports Midwest will broadcast three of the team’s preseason games, none of them will be available on television. Instead, the games will be on the Bally Sports app, which they typically use when there are too many games at the same time.
Blues on the Bally Sports app
- 09/25 / 7:00 p.m. CDT: Blues vs Wild
- 09/27 at 7:00 p.m. CDT: Blues vs Stars
- 10/8 at 7:00 p.m. CDT: Blues vs Blue Jackets
What is the Bally Sports app?
Unlike Bally Sports Midwest, games streamed on the Bally Sports app will not appear in your channel guide. Instead, you’ll need to use your TV Everywhere credentials, the connection that came with your streaming or cable subscription, to watch games on Bally Sports Extra in the Bally Sports app.
If your live streaming TV service, like DIRECTV STREAM, offers Bally Sports Midwest, you are also eligible to stream the Blues game in the Bally Sports app or on the ballysports.com website.
What streaming services offer access to the Bally Sports app?
You can stream the Bally Sports app with any live TV broadcast service that also features your local RSN Bally Sports. Currently, your only option is the DIRECTV STREAM Choice plan, which costs $ 84.99 per month without a contract.
How do I distribute the Bally Sports app?
- If you don’t have a cable or satellite plan, click here to sign up for DIRECTV STREAM
- Once registered, access the Bally Sports app on your smartphone, tablet, streaming player or computer
- Log in with your streaming (e.g. DIRECTV connection) or cable credentials
- Once authenticated, games will show up as available on your Bally Sports app
Live TV broadcast option
Price: $ 84.99
Understand : Bally Additional Sports + 35 best cable channels
Which teams are available in the Bally Sports app?
Bally Sports Regional Sports Networks broadcasts local programming from 14 MLB teams, 17 NBA teams and 13 NHL teams.