Today, FOX Sports unveils its new FOX Sports app and FOXSports.com, completely redesigned to serve the sports fans of today and tomorrow. The products combine design concepts unique to sport, with a solid offering of the best videos, narratives, stats and live streaming. Innovations include a patent-pending Bonus Cam experience for enhanced access to fans, starting with FOX Sports’ very first Quad Header to start on the 25th.e Major League Baseball season on FOX, saturday 25 july.
Additionally, improved personalization allows users to access content from their favorite league, team, and player. Real-time odds, powered by FOX Bet Sportsbook, are built into all products.
“FOX Sports is known for its innovation, and this forward-looking digital overhaul marks a new era,” said David Katz, executive vice president and chief digital officer, FOX Sports. “Modern sports fans are passionate, engaged and uncompromising. Our bold and distinctive products give them a new way to experience the leagues, teams and players they love.
The main features include:
- STORIES: Users navigate the most important topics of the day, with a multimedia perspective and analysis of the most important voices in sport. Driven by editorial sensibility and data-driven insight, each story offers a 360-degree view of the most important sports topics.
- LIVE TV: Every FOX Sports studio game and show is available to TV subscribers with the push of a button. Users watch in full screen mode or flip vertically for real-time stats, projections, highlights, social feeds, and more. NFL, MLB, NASCAR, MLS, College Football, College Basketball, WWE, PBC, PBA and Liga MX, plus all daily broadcasts from FS1 and FOX Deportes studios are just a click away.
- BONUS CAMS: Certain games and events will now include patent-pending bonus cameras, where fans can watch the live stream while choosing between sub-streams with different camera angles and perspectives. FOX Sports’ award-winning “Watch Party” concept looms large here throughout the year. Fans can experience the bonus cameras for the first time starting with FOX Sports’ very first MLB Quad Header on Saturday, July 25e and in other sports throughout the year.
- SCORES: Fan research shows a desire for easy to navigate and high score pages within the experience. The new design makes it easier to access the scores and times fans want. The date, time and TV network are shown next to the key odds (spread, money line, total).
- FAVORITES: Fans can personalize their experience by choosing their favorite leagues, teams and players. Robust content sections for all favorites can be accessed through the Explore tab.
The FOX Sports app is now available on iOS and Android devices through the App Store and Google Play Store. The new website can be accessed at FOXSports.com.
FOX Sports PR