Today, FOX Sports unveils its new FOX Sports app and FOXSports.com, completely redesigned to serve the sports fans of today and tomorrow. The products combine design concepts unique to sports, with a robust offering of the best videos, narrations, statistics and live streaming. Innovations include a patent-pending Bonus Cam experience for greater fan access, starting with FOX Sports’ first-ever quad-header to launch the 25and Major League Baseball season on FOX, Saturday July 25.
Additionally, enhanced personalization allows users to access their favorite league, team and player content. Real-time odds, powered by FOX Bet Sportsbook, are integrated into all products.
“FOX Sports is known for its innovation, and this forward-looking digital redesign marks a new era,” said David Katz, executive vice president and chief digital officer at FOX Sports. “Modern sports fans are passionate, committed and uncompromising. Our bold and distinctive products give them a new way to experience the leagues, teams and players they love.
Key features include:
- STORIES: Users swipe to the most important topics of the day, with a multimedia perspective and analysis of the most important voices in sport. Driven by editorial sensibilities and data-driven insights, each story offers a 360-degree view of the sporting topics that matter most.
- LIVE TV: Every FOX Sports game and studio show is available to TV subscribers at the touch of a button. Users watch full screen or flip vertically to get real-time stats, projections, highlights, social feeds and more. NFL, MLB, NASCAR, MLS, College Football, College Basketball, WWE, PBC, PBA and Liga MX, plus all daily FS1 and FOX Deportes studio shows, are just a click away.
- BONUS CAMS: Select games and events will now include patent-pending bonus cams, where fans can watch the live stream while choosing between secondary streams with different camera angles and perspectives. FOX Sports’ award-winning “Watch Party” concept features prominently here throughout the year. Fans can experience Bonus Cams for the first time starting with FOX Sports’ first-ever MLB quadruple header on Saturday, July 25.and and in other sports throughout the year.
- SCORES: Fan searches show a desire for easy-to-navigate score pages that are elevated within the experience. The new design makes it easy to access the scores and times fans want. The date, time and TV network are shown next to the main odds (spread, money line, total).
- FAVORITES: Fans can personalize their experience by choosing their favorite leagues, teams and players. Robust content sections for all bookmarks can be accessed through the Explore tab.
The FOX Sports app is now available on iOS and Android devices through the App Store and Google Play Store. The new website can be viewed at FOXSports.com.
FOX Sports PR